- Now there are 4 files included, 2 different library cards and the pocket and the front piece.
- Drag the full size pocket into your layout. Now drag the front piece and align it over the full size piece. IF YOU WOULD like you can duplicate the layer of the pocket, click on the bottom layer and erase the tab portion of the pocket. I did this for some of our friends that are newer. It is how you learn.
- Drag a library card into the layout. If you would like to add text, do it now and lock the card and text layers, merge linked.
- Now you can arrange and rotate the card inside the pocket. If it is set deep into the pocket, erase any part that shows beyond the pocket sides and bottom.
- Click Layer>Merge Visible.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Library Card Journaling
Library Card Journaling. Thanks so much for the nice comments. You are welcome Kim, I add farm elements from time to time. The links that were reported seem to work for the last few days. I'm glad you like the new background. Since I see it everyday, a fresh look now and then is nice for me too. Leanne, I tried to find your layouts, without success. If you leave (or email) a direct link, I'll pop over and see them. Does this paper look different to you? It's out of the Old School kit. The grunge paper was layered with the paisley (set at overlay)...just prodding you to play a bit.