Learning how to cluster objects is important. We have all seen cluster in previews of kit, or quick pages. The point is to draw the eye in. Generally your cluster will look better in odd numbers. Important to remember that things don't have to be used as intended. The stem laying in a horizontal manner appears now as a ribbon or border. Add the one berry sprig and it starts changing the look immediately, although a few well placed would have added balance. If adding a few flowers (below left), makes the layout seem more feminine than excluding them, more masculine (below right).
Friday, November 20, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
And I received an email from Jackie at La galerie de Jackie, with an award! Thanks so much. Her blog is filled with her digital artwork. So let's give this a try. I must pass it onto 10 people and reveal 10 things about myself. So I decided to visit all your blogs today (If you've left a comment). Of course alot of the blogs were family sites, and you all have lovely families. But I did restrict the list to things we can use.
And the award goes to...
- http://www.gypsyrose-myblog.blogspot.com/ for card ideas
- http://www.sus-xandersmom.blogspot.com/ for Quick pages
- http://www.donnasdigitalcreations.blogspot.com/ for Wordart
- http://www.themagnoliapatch.blogspot.com/ a template available
- http://www.justbeingcrafty.blogspot.com/ Fall Quick pages
- I have been married most of my life.
- I think grandchildren are the BEST part of life.
- I love to scrapbook.
- I enjoy gardening.
- I enjoy cooking.
- I like to read history.
- I like to rake leaves.
- I don't like to drive.
- I drink to much coffee.
- My parents taught me, that if you fall off the horse, get up, dust yourself off and get back on. It seems like a good lesson for life.