Tuesday, March 1, 2011
- Select a background color and remember you can change the layer setting to achieve a different effect. Of course you can use a paper that compliments your layout if you would like to.
- Pick a month in the layers palette, March is selected when you open the file.
- IT IS IMPORTANT that you select the correct number of days for the month in which you are making the date label, it is set at 31 for March when you open it. There are four options 28,29,30 and 31, click the one you need and click off all others not in use.
- If you would like to change the color of the dates or months, add a new layer, Layer>group with previous (ctrl +g) and add the preferred color.
- When you are finished click Layers>merge visible. And drag the label into your layout.
- It also includes 5 markers, this time in a chromed metal. You can add color to these elements as well in the same manner.
Connie-yes use them just as a template the instruction were included in the post for the download. It is an important thing to learn how to use templates. Generally the shapes would be the easiest for you to learn how to use. This template is a bit more complicated than the borders posted yesterday, yet you will find that is easy to use.