Download the Faucet and Sprinkler.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Download the Ivy Frame and Border. The frame on the left isn't included,
- it's the single frame duplicated, click Layer>Duplicate Layer
- and rotated slightly. Select your move tool, and at the corner, when you see the arrow curve, start rotating the layer.
- If you want to tuck anything else into it. Do it now and when you are finished.
- Click Layer>merge visible.
Includes the piece of Ivy that I made them from, just in case you want to make something different to match. Have fun.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Download the Date Label Template 3. So let's walk through this template...
- Open the template. Each layer is marked.
- In the bottom 2 layers, add a color or paper or click on the eye and don't use them.
- Mark the month layer (this is actually under the months), you may either, move the mark I included and repaint it in a color you like, or erase it and paint a new one in the month you need.
- In the months layer, add the paper or color you want.
- This is just a drawn circle, either move it to or click the eye and don't use it.
- Mark the day layer, either move it to the day you wish and color it. Or erase it and paint your own day.
- Days, may be recolored or ?
- Text layer for the year, if you double click on the layer and while it is open you may type the year you want and change the color. (I used the Arial font, because we all have it).
- When you are finished, on the top of the screen, click>Layer>merge visable. And Drag into your layout and resize. Have fun.