- Someone mentioned they liked this and I thought you might like other colors. It's a small download, and you have to...
- Open the template and pick a color.
- Fill the 2 labeled layers with color.
- Layer>Merge Visiable layers. And your done.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Note Book Template.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Monday, January 5, 2009
Torn Edge Template. Warning, I could not figure out anyway to save this other than .psd which makes it about 66mbs to download, sorry. Oh and if you ever feel bad about ruining a template, your not alone, in making the preview for another rolled edge template, I saved over it and lost it. Starting over.
Rolled Paper Template #1.
Basketball score 4-0, plus fun!
- Open the template.
- Drag your paper over it. OR add a new layer and fill with color.
- CRTL+g. (or creating a clipping mask in other programs.)
- In your layers palette, (on the right), select overlay, or hard light. And here I want to save you some trouble. This is a dark paper, it will be nearly impossible make this work on very light paper.
- Click Layer>merge visible. And drag into your layout.