Winter Wonderland Elements #2.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Snowman and Boys Outer Wear and Snowman and Girls Outer Wear. One snowman shown is in each download. You have to dress them. The hats and scarf's are all separate, so you could make them different. Open the snowman, add the mittens, then add the scarf, IMPORTANT, you must add the shadow to the boy's scarf now. Click Layer>merge visible and drag into your layout. I'll load the template for these and add it at this post (they looked so cute in Red.) I had to make a brush to make fur, so Dad thought I should make then parka's, if he makes them, I'll load it.
Ok, here's the template, in case your little one is wearing green or red or ?
- I have named all the layers.
- Select which pair of eyes that you would like.
- On your mittens, select if you want snowflakes or not. Add the color you want.
- Pick your scarf. On the scarf with finge you may have to add the drop shadow (I can't remember if I did this in the template)
- Pick a hat. And add the color you want
- On every layer you want, you should see a little eye. All other layers the "eye" will be off.
- If you want to use paper, click on the layer, drag in the paper, CTRL+g, or Layer>group with previous.
- When you are finished click Layer> Merge Layers and it's ready to drag into your layout.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
If you put the tabs on, we can get the download into one. See the Chipboard Frames for ideas.
Drag the tab into the layout. Layer the Frame over it. If you want more than one, duplicate the layer(s) and lay them out, when your finished, lock the layers together (click on the first layer and in each layer you want locked together, click in the empty box, you'll see a lock) and click>layer>merge linked. Now you can move your frame around and it will stay "together".
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Winter Wonderland Papers #1. And thanks for the nice comments, I'm glad that you can use the kits. Also, I changed the web address for A work in progress, she is now selling her kits, which is good for her, but I wanted only to add links where you could get free kits to use.