Newspaper Alpha and the Lower Case w/Numbers.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Thursday, October 8, 2009
So I thought we'd start using some of the filters that you have. I have layed out the lesson in the preview. Right click on the mouse, and save image (if you want to keep it on your computer). This takes me about 1 minute, if you are new to the program, maybe 2 or 3 minutes.
- First drag any flat ribbon into your layout (the ribbon file won't have enough room to distort the ribbon.)
- Click Filter>Layer>Distort>Pinch, in this lesson I have set it to 15%, and click ok. (At the top of the screen).
- Repeat this 2 more times, for a total of 3 times.
- Select your eraser tool, from one corner click eraser and HOLDING THE SHIFT KEY, click to a center point, and than to the other corner.
- Now erase the remaing pixels and you have cut a nice edge in your ribbon.
- Add drop shadow and you are finished.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Monday, October 5, 2009
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Time and Tide Word Art. Judith has been sending some of her word art. In the preview is shown, that if you wish to change the layer style, you can use the word art for multiple projects. Note that it change the color depending on the background, so the image picks up the color of the paper. This is also a good way to use one alpha in a variety of ways and achieve different results. Remember to have fun.