Hockey Paper 1 and Hockey Reds. You can type whatever you want on the pendant, it is blank. I'll try to load all the basics tomorrow. I was thinking of idea's for that gal that wanted the wrestling kit. And my husband mentioned the referee. That's when I thought, about the whistle and scoreboard. With the exception of Baseball, it should come in handy with most sports. I'm glad that you followed my line of thought.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Sports Basics Template.
Includes a template to make the scoreboard in the color of your choice, red is included and the whistle with and without the cord. I used the Arial font that everyone has, so that you can add the score and match the type.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
The perfume bottle is in the rose color. Now we want it in a different color. This will let you customize your paper or elements (somewhat), if you ever wished something was a different color, or just a little darker/lighter. It only takes a moment and increases your options enormously.
- Open the perfume bottle.
- Pick with the color picker, (it looks like and eyedropper), and select a color.
- Select, Enhance>Adjust color>Adjust Hue saturation.
- Now, you can click the little box at the bottom that says, colorize. If you are happy, click OK. Note that this will color the entire image, in one color.
- If you don't like the way it looks, unclick colorize.
- Now try sliding the Hue, at about -120 is the lavender colors.
- You can try adjusting the saturation and lightness, if you want to. A little goes a long way. Have Fun.