Hiking Elements. Thank you for all the kind comments, it is very nice to be appreciated.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Cowboy's Life Paper 1, Paper 2, Element 1, Element 2 and Cowboy's Life Elements #3.
- To use an odd shaped frame.
- First, duplicate the frame.
- Than on the first layer, fill the interior with your paint bucket.
- Drag your photo in and postion above the first layer.
- CRTL+g or Layer>group with previous
- The second layer is the frame.
- It should work with most odd shapes and you won't have to do all that erasing. If you have a fancy frame only paint the inside. Don't worry if something has gone wrong. Start over.