These are finished pieces.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Vellum Tags. I don't use a lot of tags, but made some "vellum" for the last kit. If you would like to color them, as I did.
- Open the tag.
- Make a new layer, and crtl+g (layer>group with previous)
- Add the color. (I left the setting at normal, you can play if you want)
- Last Layer>merge visible.
- Drag the tag into your layout (Because the file isn't large enough)
- Drag the tie into your layout and duplicate the layer.
- Drag the duplicate layer under the tag layer. (you have one above and below the tag.)
- ON THE TOP layer, erase the area you think should be under the tag.
- Link the 3 layers together, Click on the tag and now in the 2 tie layers, click next to the eye and you should see a little lock.
- Click layer> merge linked. (Now you can move it anywhere you wish)