Old Brown Alpha. Well we haven't done an Alphabet for a while. The little clip and twine bow are included in this download. It's a bit larger than the others. I made these in a couple of colors, if you'd like to mix and match, and I'll get the others loaded next week. Thank you Nani, loved the page. You gals are always so creative, and I also get lots of new idea's from you. I fixed all the broken links, except Moose lodge...later today. Because I'm redoing the previews for each kit as they are loaded in the new account, it's takes a bit more time. It'll will help save some bandwidth, so hopefully we won't run out. Also the Stitching Templates were loaded into CU DESIGNS today.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Monday, April 5, 2010
I would be happy to fix any broken links, but please use the post in the top of the side bar to report it. Changing the comments to be moderated lets me read them before posting, to prevent spam comments. It's doesn't let me know which item each comment is for. Thanks so much. Date Template #10. Reloaded into Mediafire 4/21. It's only a template, open the template and click on the date shape...
- Add a paper or new layer and fill with color.
- Included are 2 cross bars in white or black. Put the color you would like on the layer above the other.
- Pick a color and type the date, each part in a new layer so that they may moved to a position pleasing to your eye.
- If you would like to change the color in month, date and year fields. Click on the type tool, highlight the text, click on the foreground color and it's changed. Do this for all three date layers.
- If you'd like to use a different font...highlight the text in each layer, pick a font you like and it will automatically change the font. Fonts are never the same size however, so resize the first one. Remember this size or write it down and resize all the other text layers to the changed size. Have fun.