Search Engine

Custom Search

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hello everyone.  I am so glad to see that you are still using the kits on this blog.  I am sorry about not checking on things more often.  The grandchildren are growing up and don't seem to need me on a daily basis, so I have gone back to work.  I wasn't looking for a job, it just kind of happened, I answered the phone.  Well it's not a great job, and I sure don't care for the drive, but it is nice to have something to do everyday.  I'll try to put something new together for you soon, no promises.

I have fixed all the links that were broken...see you soon.

12 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the sharing ! Your blog is fantastic !
    Monique (from Tours, in France)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for keeping this blog up and still allowing us to download your wonderful kits! This has been my 'go-to' place whenever I'm digi-scrapping and need an element, paper, or even a whole kit to finish a page or project. I've almost always found what I needed and it's been perfect!
    Thanks again!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just gotten into digital and someone told me of your site. I have noticed that your older things no longer have active links. Have you moved to another site, or no longer offering all the things shown here? think the work you have shared is wonderful and look forward to trying them out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the kits, I downloaded the 5 pin kit today and works great! Don't work toooo hard. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for making and sharing such wonderful kits <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    I'm new in digiland and just discovered your blog.
    So aweful kits.
    The boys kits in blue, green and teal aren´t they for downloading anymore?
    It would be so nice if it´s possible to use them for my boys.
    Greetings from Germany
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete