Search Engine

Custom Search

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Stike up the Band


Strike up the Band. Glad to hear that you all can use this. It was intentionally made fairly neutral, so add what you need for additional color. Both the girls play, Hope the flute and Faith the sax. The case for that sax is about half the size of her and it's just hilarious to watch her tote it around. Congratulations to you grandma's (Crosstown) and mom's who have grads this year! It's always wonderful to watch the dreams of our grandchildren accomplished.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! What a great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GD main instrament is the flute but she also plays the sax! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this wonderful kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful kit - I love the instruments. It will be perfect for the photos I have from my nephew's band.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the kit! My sons all play multiple instruments and I love it when I see a new band related kit. I love all your kits. You are so talented. Thank you so much for sharing your work with others. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely kit and will be so useful for scrapping photos of my daughter. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This will the great for the band pictures of my kids. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great freebie ! Thanks so much !

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very beautiful kit! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the kit. The glitter notes are great, as is the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete