This is shown exactly as I did the layout. It's only 2 papers and 2 elements. The log and fungus is really large making it also a little large in memory. I was extracting fungus and really like this one as photographed. The top paper is in greyscale, so if you would like another color, just add a new layer and fill with a color, and adjust the layer style (probably overlay or hard light). If you would like to use other elements from other kits, I'm sure you can find something that would match. I think the fastest way to fill the frame is with the skills you already have.
- Select your magic wand tool and click on the black in the frame.
- Click Edit>cut.
- Click Edit> paste. Now line this back into the area it was cut from.
- Add you photo into the layer above and click Layer> Group with previous. Turn your photo to a similar angle as the frame, so that it is lined up properly.
Another way to fill the frames is...
- Select your magic eraser tool and click on the black in the frame.
- Postion your photo in the layer below the frame, on a similar angle.
- Now you will need to erase all of the photo that extends beyond the white of the frame. And you are finished.