Download the Month Frames. It includes a mask. All the files are black.
- Drag the mask into your layout.
- Position the photo in the layer above the mask and Crtl+g.
- Now drag the month frame into your layout and position it over the photo.
- Add a new layer and add color or paper.
- Now lock all the layers together, from this last layer, click the lock back down to the mask. Click Layer>merge grouped.
- Postition your photo anywhere on the page you'd like. Have Fun.
This afternoon, I'll load some more items into the other blog, CU Designs. I have been making the note for you, that these items were originally posted here. So that you would know if these were things you may have already downloaded.