This coin is the perfect item for you to use your Transform Tool. Don't worry I filled the pot with the coins shown, but to personalize your layout you can add more to the top or lay them around the bottom. To do this, just drag the coin into your layout and...
- Enlarge the image so the you can view the transformation.
- Click Image (at the top) and select Transform and select one of the tools. (In CS3 Click Edit>Transform. Thanks for the note)
- Each one works slightly differently, dragging at the corner until you have reached the desired position.
- If it has enlarged during the transformation, resize it to a suit your layout.
- Making 3 or 4 different coins, will give you enough variations to look nice. If you want lots of coins just duplicate the layers. Have Fun.