So I thought we'd start using some of the filters that you have. I have layed out the lesson in the preview. Right click on the mouse, and save image (if you want to keep it on your computer). This takes me about 1 minute, if you are new to the program, maybe 2 or 3 minutes.
- First drag any flat ribbon into your layout (the ribbon file won't have enough room to distort the ribbon.)
- Click Filter>Layer>Distort>Pinch, in this lesson I have set it to 15%, and click ok. (At the top of the screen).
- Repeat this 2 more times, for a total of 3 times.
- Select your eraser tool, from one corner click eraser and HOLDING THE SHIFT KEY, click to a center point, and than to the other corner.
- Now erase the remaing pixels and you have cut a nice edge in your ribbon.
- Add drop shadow and you are finished.