- Open the template. Each layer is marked.
- In the bottom 2 layers, add a color or paper or click on the eye and don't use them.
- Mark the month layer (this is actually under the months), you may either, move the mark I included and repaint it in a color you like, or erase it and paint a new one in the month you need.
- In the months layer, add the paper or color you want.
- This is just a drawn circle, either move it to or click the eye and don't use it.
- Mark the day layer, either move it to the day you wish and color it. Or erase it and paint your own day.
- Days, may be recolored or ?
- Text layer for the year, if you double click on the layer and while it is open you may type the year you want and change the color. (I used the Arial font, because we all have it).
- When you are finished, on the top of the screen, click>Layer>merge visable. And Drag into your layout and resize. Have fun.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Date Label 3
Download the Date Label Template 3. So let's walk through this template...