We have a lovely time last night at the girls Winter Band Concert. It's been frightfully cold, so I'm off to find some wool socks for my hubby. He complained that his feet were so cold yesterday that they hurt. Wish me luck on the hunt.
- To make the candles to appear to be in the Menorah, position them behind or in the lower layers of the palette.
- Click on the Menorah layer.
- Select the brush tool and pick a hard edge round brush, sizing it to the same width of the candle at the edge were it touches the Menorah.
- Looking closely at the Menorah and the back of the candle cup will be erased to the width of the candle, but not the front edge of the candle cup.
- It you erased to much click Edit>undo eraser. Have fun.