The Scoreboard is not included in the Elements, it is a template. Download Touch Down. (new link 1/3/11 and thanks for alerting me!) and Touch Down Scoreboard Template.
- To use the Scoreboard template, open the file.
- Select the color you wish to use and fill the Background color layer.
- Each of the numbers are included, if you prefer to type your stats, click the little eye in the layers palette off, for every number.
- Position the number in the appropriate box. To use the number again in another box, click Layer>Duplicate layer. And move it to the needed positon.
- When you are finished, be sure to click the eye off for any used numbers.
- Click Layer>merge visible and drag into your layout. (Forgot something, click Edit>undo merge visible). Have fun.