Search Engine

Custom Search

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Freedom

  Freedom. And thanks for the nice comments, I have barely had 10 minutes alone this week, so a bit behind in everything. Welcome to our new friends. I was at Scrappinrobyns site last night and she has a lesson on how to make new blog backgrounds. I had made a GIF image of Fireworks, but couldn't figure out how to put it into the background, and I still haven't. Not a big fan of blinking things, it tends to give me a headache. The instructions seemed detailed enough, so I think it's worth a try. Have fun.

11 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this freedom kit!! Thank you very much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I love the tradional colors and format.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I love the tradional colors and format.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its beautiful, thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for a great kit. It's nice to see a patriotic kit that is not frilly and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful kit, thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i feel like a thief in the night, forgot how long its been since i visited your site. snagged a couple of kits. thank you for all your labors and talent in so many ways. tyfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you -- this is an awesome kit! Can't wait to use it with all my Independence Day pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the great Freedom kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a terrific set, especially the papers. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete