Search Engine

Custom Search

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Freedom

Download the Freedom Papers and Freedom Elements. And thanks for the nice comments, I have barely had 10 minutes alone this week, so a bit behind in everything. Welcome to our new friends. I was at Scrappinrobyns site last night and she has a lesson on how to make new blog backgrounds. I had made a GIF image of Fireworks, but couldn't figure out how to put it into the background, and I still haven't. Not a big fan of blinking things, it tends to give me a headache. The instructions seemed detailed enough, so I think it's worth a try. Have fun.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Jun. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this freedom kit!! Thank you very much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I love the tradional colors and format.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I love the tradional colors and format.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its beautiful, thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for a great kit. It's nice to see a patriotic kit that is not frilly and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful kit, thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i feel like a thief in the night, forgot how long its been since i visited your site. snagged a couple of kits. thank you for all your labors and talent in so many ways. tyfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you -- this is an awesome kit! Can't wait to use it with all my Independence Day pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the great Freedom kit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a terrific set, especially the papers. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete