Cowboy's Life Paper 1, Paper 2, Element 1, Element 2 and Cowboy's Life Elements #3.
- To use an odd shaped frame.
- First, duplicate the frame.
- Than on the first layer, fill the interior with your paint bucket.
- Drag your photo in and postion above the first layer.
- CRTL+g or Layer>group with previous
- The second layer is the frame.
- It should work with most odd shapes and you won't have to do all that erasing. If you have a fancy frame only paint the inside. Don't worry if something has gone wrong. Start over.