- So we are going to learn how to use the Rectangular Marquee Tool. These alpha's are in one sheet.
- Open the alpha. (not the preview).
- Select the Rectangular Marquee Tool, on the left, looks like a square with dotted lines.
- This will cut out the letter you want.
- Position it on the top left of the letter and drag it until the entire letter is in the box. Now select Edit>Cut
- Now select your layout.
- Select Edit>Paste. (it should be in a new layer)
- If you want more than 1 of any letter, on that letter (in the layers palette on your right) select the layer.
- At the top select Layer>Duplicate Layer. (you now have 2 a's, t's etc.) and form your word.
- If you really hate doing this, I'll make them in separate files for you. Let me know.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Black Grunge Alpha
Download the Black Grunge Alpha.